1) Remove suicidal bugs from your windshield as soon as possible. Even though they may not impair your vision, you may get tennis elbow trying remove them after 24 hours.
2) Ten minutes of rain riding means hours of cleaning later (not necessarily a bad thing.)
3) Jacket vents only provide cooling when your moving.
4) Looking good on your (insert your type of bike here) is no substitute for riding well and well protected.
5) The shortest distance between two points is not always preferable.
6) You still get a good feeling when you fill up your tank for $12 instead of $16
7) Riders of all ilk will stop for another rider at the side of the road.
8) Calling your car or truck a quad-cycle does not provide the same effect when you drive it.
9) Your "To Do" list does NOT always have to get done.
10) Sometimes the best reason to ride is "Because."