From here on out, I'm gonna do my best not to complain about Ohio's spring weather.
I was reminded by a co-worker of what he called The Fortune Cookie Rule. I'm going to have to rename his rule and call it the O'Brien Fortune Cookie Rule, his name being O'Brien, because this pilgrim is modifying the rule a bit.
I mentioned to my co-worker that my fortune cookie fortune didn't make sense. That's when he explained his fortune cookie rule: always add the words "in bed" to the end of the fortune "and it makes sense every time," he says.
My modified rule would add the words, "on two wheels" to every fortune cookie fortune. I don't know if it makes sense every time or not. We can try it out on some of my fortune cookie favs...
* If at first you do succeed, try something harder. (on two wheels)
* Compliment 3 people everyday. (on two wheels)
* A great vacation is awaiting you. (on two wheels) [Yeah!!!]
* Many admire your social and physical appearance. (on two wheels) [well, of course]
*A kind heart always does a little bit extra. (on two wheels) [?????}
* A bold attempt is half of success. (on two wheels) [I knew it]
* Don't spend your time stringing and tuning your instrument. Start making music now. (on two wheels) [?????]
Hey, this might just work! (on two wheels)
Spring is just 3 weeks away!