Friday, April 30, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Monday, April 5, 2010
- Remove the old strips - no sub-floor underneath
- Level floor joists
- Glue and screw new sub-floor
- Route new electrical outlets
- Route new warm and cold air ducts
- Raise fireplace hearth and firebox
- Plumb for new gas logs
- Wrap mantel and fireplace surround in wood and tile
The above list is a thumbnail sketch of the expanded project. Needless to say, with the exception of the trip to Daytona Bike Week, this is where most of my free time and money for the past 2 months has been spent. It's been a challenging task and one that I thought would have been on the "Done List" by now. Especially now, since prime riding weather has visited us in central Ohio.
I promise to have more motorcycle related posts as soon as I sweep out the saw dust.